October 9, 2009

A talk with Dr. Sherry Rogers receptionist..

A few days ago I called Dr. Sherry Rogers to make an appointment to see her...sadly I found out she doesn't see patients anymore..... but she still does phone consultations.

Her receptionist was very helpful and gave me some more information to "chew on".

She recommended 3 authors to look into that had written about how they had overcome cancer with macrobiotics, the 3 authors are Elaine Nussbaum, Beata Bishop and Leanne Sorteberg.

I just about finished the Elaine Nussbaum book. It is very good(reading about her trying times during her cancer therapy is hard though, I definitely feel for her because if it is hard for me to read...I can't imagine how difficult it was to actually go through it! )

I also asked what Sherry Rogers believed caused so many allergies in a person. She said gut bugs, toxins, heavy metals, viruses and bacteria. I had wondered if the allergies were caused by toxins/heavy metals , among other things, and am glad that she confirmed that she thought what I thought.

She also told me that Sherry Rogers favorite test for Lupus/autoimmune and other diseases is the Cardio ION Panel from Metametrix, now I just have to find a doctor to order that test. It gives an incredible total picture here is the link for the cardio ion panel
http://www.metametrix.com/content/DirectoryOfServices/0290CardioIONProfile-BloodUrine

the link for the regular ion panel
http://www.metametrix.com/content/DirectoryOfServices/0090IONIndividualOptimalNutritionProfiles-BloodUrine

Sherry Rogers also has a Newletter that I have ordered from Prestige Publishing
PRESTIGE PUBLISHING. P.O. Box 3068. Syracuse, NY 13220. 1 (800) 846-6687 ...
http://www.prestigepublishing.com/..... it costs $54/year

No comments:

Post a Comment